Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Website: Jen Steffen Photography

Hello everyone. As you may or may not know, I am currently in school for Photography. I started this blog for my writing, came back to it for my Web Design class, and am now appropriating it for my Photo Design class. I started a new website for class as an assignment. You can find a link for it in the side bar, but here is the address http://jensteffenphotography.viewbook.com/ I tried to get a page set up for a blog, but it wouldn't work, so I'm using this blog. I have a few albums set up with pictures I've taken for various classes. Take a look. I can't figure out a comment page on that site yet, so feel free to either shoot me an email or comment here or on facebook to let me know what you though. I'm interested to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment