Thursday, December 11, 2014

Graduation



So I see it has been about a year and a half (or more) since I have written anything here. Not that I have many readers (and I appreciate the readers I do have) and not that my opinion counts any more than anyone else's when it comes to photography, but I do have an announcement. As you can see from the banner above, I'm graduating. This is my first Bachelor's degree ever and I am pretty excited. If you're local to Minnesota and can make it at all, I would love to see you at my opening. The gallery show runs from December 13 - January 22, 2015. So even if you can't make the opening on December 18, from 6 - 8:30, please feel free to come and see the gallery any time between those dates. I have a talented class graduating with me. There are five of us in the photography degree program, and one diploma graduate. We will have our portfolios out at the opening along with our business systems: business cards, postcards, leave behinds, resumes. If you're a business professional, please come and see how we've grown into relevant business professionals ourselves, who now also happen to be looking for a job. I, myself, would like to assist. And I know my way around a lighting studio.

So please come if you can, and if you can't, I love you anyway and please keep me in your prayers. Homework may be over, but now the real pressure starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment