Monday, August 6, 2012

A New Direction for Now

Hello. I'd say "everyone" but I'm not really sure how many people actually look at this blog. So I'll simply say hello.

I originally set up this blog to keep track of some of my friends from EditRed when that site died. (sadness) I had planned to continue to post samples of my fiction here, but since the end of my creative circle, I've somewhat retreated into my own world. I've continued to write, and have participated in NaNoWriMo for the last 5 years and The Other Side is still available on Amazon. I spend a lot of my time on facebook.  Actually, a lot of my friends from EditRed, as well as the ABNA are on facebook. So if you really want to see what I'm up to, just look for me over there.

Back to this blog. I seem to have used this space more for ranting.  I say "more for" even though there are only a few posts, but I'm not sure what else to call it.  For now, though, my blog will change course.  This quarter at school, I'm in a class called Fundamentals of IMD and for this class, I need a blog.  I have two "papers" that I know of right now that I have to write and post on my blog

First, for those of you that read this and say "She's in school?" Yes, I'm currently at the Art Institutes, International, Minneapolis in the Photography program.  When I graduate, I will have a BfA (YAY!) and I plan to work in retail photography (hopefully in furniture [Ikea, Ashley, Hom, or even Becker])  This quarter, I have three classes: Fundamentals of IMD, Typography for digital media, and Advanced Lighting.  I will be putting my papers for IMD here.

Secondly, this change is temporary. After this quarter, I will most likely leave this blog for whatever strikes me, but keep it reserved for school work when necessary.  So bear with me or find me on facebook, either way, this will be assignments for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment